Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sister in the Middle East

( I DUNNO WHY THE PICS ARE BEING CUT OFF BUT IF YOU CLICK EM YOU CAN SEE THE WHOLE VIEW :0) )


So my sister started over there in Dubai but now is working in Abu Dubai which is the capital of the UAE and about 90 miles away. Alot of people have been asking how she was doing over there since there economy and everything is crazy as well but, she's still thriving away as of now. Here is a story/ email she sent to me... Maybe it's just me but, I think its really cool to see some of the stuff and people she meets over there through her buisness. It might just be cause she's my sister but oh well..Heres her email and pics.. she's the blonde one..


Photobucket
Photobucket


"I met the Crwon Prince of Abu Dhabi today, His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan,!!He asked me where I was from and I told him Texas and he asked me a bunch of questions about our great state :)"


THEN...


"I forgot in all of todays excitement that yesterday I met Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Ruler of Dubai and VP of the UAE (United Arab Emirates)!!! (Thats like us meeting Joe Biden)He was eating lunch with the chairmans of Emmar, Nakeel, and the DIFC, at the same cafe we were at! I got a picture of him and Olga but not one with me as our company camera battery died!! just my luck!! :( I guess they were out "celebrating" their 10 billion bailout from the Abu Dhabi government they recieved Monday!Skeikh Moammed Bin Rashid was not very friendly and scary eyes!! Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi was a lot nicer, but I guess when your emirate is doing well and not tanking like Dubai's it puts you in a better mood!I attached the photo of him and my boss Olga!"

Photobucket
Photobucket


So yup, cray cray that she's so far away. I miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment