Monday, February 23, 2009

I'll do my best




So i've been updating my tumblr some but I have atleast 3 times as many friends with blogspots so who knows maybe I'll just update back and fourth. If you really care that much about what my thoughts are I suppose you can click the link to my tumblr.

With that being said today was a rough day.
Sheesh.

It is over though and although this week is going to be super busy and crazy, I hope it goes by fast at the same time. I don't get to see Mark now because of his internship till March 12th most likely  and the sooner that day comes the better. I miss him so much. Distance sucks.

In other news were making a wood sculpture in sculpture studio right now and it's probably the craziest thing i've ever done. We were given 3 2x4s as our medium and all we can use other than that is wood clue and a couple of screws. Should be interested to see what I come up with. It wont be anything insane I'm sure considering this is the first time I've EVER used any form of "power tool" or as I like to call them "death saws" so heres hoping that I dont lost an arm or finger in the process. Not even kidding above are two of the items that I have to operate at 8 am in the morning tomorrow.. (Did I mention I'm not a morning person/ am usually half asleep in this class) Since it is my first time operating these machines I am not the best at cutting angles yet and or slicing things in half like I can so easily draw them in the sketch. 

I guess that is all for now. I can't sleep cause I have to much on my mind and am all over the place.

Be blessed and everyone have a wonderful week lovers!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment